Surya Namaskar Workshop
Surya Namaskar Workshop is conducted on every month by our Shala in various places like Viva for the people of North of Mysore, Hebbel, Vijayanagar in the west of Mysore, Mysore Medical College Hostel for womens in Center of Mysore & In our Institute every month of First Monday
Introduction of Surya Namaskar, Prayer, Mantras, Bijamantras, Asanas, Preparatory exercises, Limitations & Benefits etc.
Duration & Schedule: 4 Week Program
Instructor: Praveen / Asha
*At the end of the workshop student can perform 108 Surya Namaskar if you are able to do with the groups.
When fat or mucus is excessive, the shatkarmas or six cleansing techniques should be practiced before (Pranayama) Others, in whom the doshas ( i.e. phlegm, wind and bile) are balanced, need not do them.
Hatha Yoga Pradipika (2.21)
We will be teaching Kriya like Neti, Dhauthi, Nauli, Basti, Kapalabhati, Trataka.
Please drop the information when we are conducting Kriya we will intimate you through email or we will call.
Kids Yoga is a fun, creative approach to yoga that can be very helpful for children whose bodies are still developing. The use of animated poses and basic stretching exercises promote strength, flexibility, coordination and body awareness. Breathing and visualization techniques teach kids how to focus, relax and develop self-control.
Kids will improve concentration and focus, stimulate their imagination and help to release energy in a fun, safe environment. Using interactive games and animated postures, kids learn about animals, nature and basic anatomy through playing yoga.
The Kids Yoga program also promotes inner-strength, confidence and self-esteem; a feeling of well-being and respect for others; and, love for one's self, inside and out. The program includes Sheetali Karana Exercises, Surya Namaskar, Asanas, Breathing Technique, Yogic games & Prayers.
Duration & Schedule:
5.00-6.00 PM (Monday to Thursday)
Please contact Praveen on his mail/phone.
Yoga for Corporates
Stressed? Overworked? Not enough time to give attention to your health? If yes, then bring yoga into your work place.
Benefits for Employers:
Enjoy some quality breathing exercise, Asanas, Pranayama and relaxation in the comfort of your own office, during a break hour or by appointment, with co-workers or privately. Not corporate? Private, semi-private or group classes are offered to individuals in their own home or apartment building. Accessible to all fitness levels, including beginners.
Benefits For Employees:
- Increased work productivity
- Reduced sick days
- Reduced staff turnover and increased morale in the workplace
- Incentive to potential employees to join your company
- Low cost of implementation
- Improve discussion making
- Reduced stress, muscle tension and pain
- Increased concentration and efficiency
- Increased emotional stability and regulation
- Increased energy and decreased fatigue
- Improved overall health and wellbeing
- Improves creativity
- Form a higher more conscious relationship with your true self.
- Restore harmony of mind, body, emotions and spirit
- Work on Strength, flexibility and a balanced state of mind
An integrated and systematic approach to yoga, which we teach has a positive effect on health. This includes both physiological health and psychological well being. Yoga is most effective in dealing with psychosomatic problems. If practiced diligently on a long term basis it can have a significant effect on a persons health both on a preventive basis and to control and cure existing problems.
- Bronchial Asthma, Nasal allergy, Chronic Bronchitis
- Diabetes, Obesity
- High and Low Blood Pressure and Heart diseases(HID)
- Breathing movements for heart patients & elderly people
- Migraine, Tension headache
- Anxiety neurosis
- Back pain, Arthritis
- Gastritis and peptic ulcer, Chronic Diarrhea and dysentery, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Initial stages of cataract and glaucoma